Friday, May 13, 2011

Kira-Kira


Most. Amazing. Book. EVER.
It's officially one of my favorites. As of now.

I got this book from my school library, after hearing good things about it from many other people. I'd heard it was sad, but I wasn't worried. Well, it was much sadder than I thought but it was still amazing! It's about a 12 year old japenese girl who moves to Georgia, but then her sister gets sick and her life sort of goes crazy. And it's really good.

Rating:  ★★★★★

Peace, Love, and the Kira-Kira

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you for going to the library. Keep reading kid, keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent that last comment. Don't know why it says JennyBenny.

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I figured it out now.....

    dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT BOOK IS PRETTY AWESOME I just read it because I know a bit of japanese words and recognized Kira-Kira. The ending was pretty sad but I love the book.I am happy u read it it is one of my favorite books too a now that I look more in your blog I see we have more things in common I reccomend "Zahra the WindSeeker" Awesome book.U should absolutly read it. XD

    ReplyDelete