Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows



AHH!!!!!!!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part Two comes out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHH!!!!!!!!
I am SO excited!!!!!!!
It's the last Harry Potter ever.
:(
BUT,
I have tickets to a midnight showing!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!
I'm hyperventilating.
I love the Harry Potter movies.
And books.
I have a bit of an obsession.
How can't I?

So,
Who's your favorite Harry Potter character?
I personally like Hagrid.
And Hermione.
She's my role model :)

Comment Below!

Peace, Love, and I Love Comments :)

Picture Credit - http://www.greatnewmovies.com/

4 comments:

  1. I love Harry Potter. I have midnight showing tickets too. I can't wait to see it but is also sad that is is ending. It should be a good finale though.
    http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3
    love harry potter series too...
    <3
    my fav character are
    albus dumbuldore
    sirius black and
    severus snape(in last part)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Harry Potter!! Unfortunately I'm not seeing the midnight showing :( but I will see the movie soon. My favorite characters are Sirius Black (he is so awesome, why don't I have a godfather like that?) and Neville Longbottom (I felt bad for him throughout the entire series ... FINALLY he became cool, in the last book :-P) and that girl with the acne ... you know the one that Ron doesn't want to go with to the Yule ball because her nose is off-center? She's pretty awesome too. And Cedric Diggory is pretty fantastic. And I love Ron. So pretty much, everyone (except Cho Chang) is great. :-)

    ReplyDelete