Thursday, February 9, 2012

Harry Potter

Harry Potter.
It just makes me want to quit reading.
And writing.
And books in general.

Because I just sort of know that I will never find a book that makes me as happy as Harry Potter does. It's a true fact. And I will never write a book as good as Harry Potter. And I will definitely never find a book that's as good. But oh well.

I love the Harry Potter series.

I love the characters. I love Luna and Neville and Hermione and Ron. But not really Harry because he can be whiny. But that's part of his charm.

J.K. Rowling has it all down. She created a universe that is so exciting and characters so interesting and magical that virtually everyone will love it. I really wish I was a Hogwarts student.

I am Hufflepuff. And Hufflepuffs are good finders!

Oh my. Don't even get me started on A Very Potter Musical. It makes me love Voldemort. And Harry is played by Darren Criss, who is totally supermegafoxyawesomehot. And it's a MUSICAL!

Have any of you readers heard of Pottermore? It's a website, and it's still in beta. I did not get into the beta group. It was supposed to be available to everyone in October. It's February. I'm getting impatient!


Why am I randomly writing about Harry Potter. Well, it's partly because I just read the nominations for the Oscars, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Pt. 2 didn't win anything. Also, in English class we're writing an essay on a person whom we admire and I'm writing mine on Luna Lovegood.

Is this a book review? I don't know. More like a rant. Well, you decide.

Peace, Love, and OMG 4,000 VEIWS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment