Thursday, December 15, 2011

Out of my Mind


Terrible ending.

I guess I liked the book, but there wasn't much plot. Or plot resolution, for that matter.

Which is kind of why the ending was terrible.

Also, you never really find out about Penny....

The end is really dramatic and overdone.

Blech.

I won't say don't read this, but don't read this.

EDIT: The only reason I really liked it was because it was interesting to see the world from the main character, Melody, who has cerebral palsy.

Peace, Love, and Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

  1. a book with no plot is a book without purpose, cute main character or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know EXACTLY what you mean about the terrible ending. when I read this, or when I read the end to be specific, it seemed depressing, dull, and gray. :( I hate books like that. Nice blog, bye the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!
    Yeah... the whole part with Penny at the end just seemed unneccesary.
    Oh, and the social studies teacher would never actually let that whole thing happen. I mean, c'mon!

    I'm glad you like the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed a nice blog, Lily! At the beginning you said, "I guess I liked the book," but then you don't say anything good about it- is there anything good to be said for this book?

    P.S. Happy Boxing Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I fixed that :)

    Happy Boxing Day!

    ReplyDelete