Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Death Cure



This was not exactly a fabulous book. The ending may have been fabulous, but the rest of the book was a bit of a letdown.

First off, in pretty much the first chapter, the whole reason behind the trials is revealed. And James Dashner thinks he can still finish up the book when the main question is answered in the first twenty pages? Honestly.

The rest of the book was pretty much just Thomas knowing what was going on, then being confused, then knowing, etc. It really confused me.

And then there was this whole other thing with kidnapping that never made sense to me. Why did the author stick that in there?

It had also been a while since I had read the previous book so I pretty much forgot everything which is really bad because they made a lot of references to it.

Well, I really apologize for not posting for like ever but I took a break from reading actual books, I just sort of reread the Hunger Games again and then read comic books for the rest of December.

But now I'm back!

Posts to come soon (hopefully):

   -Ender's Game
   -Miss Pengrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    and more!

Peace, Love, and You Should Read it if You Read the First One


No comments:

Post a Comment